Jessica Simpson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jessica Simpson Forum

Jessica-Simpson-Fan.net Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kleinheike
Jessica's biggest fan ever!!!
kleinheike

Female Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Family Empty
PostSubject: Family   Family Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 10:01 am

Dear Britney, Do NOT Listen to This Man!

Last night a fan asked Jessica's dad, Joe Simpson, what he thinks about Britney Spears going to rehab, and her recent umbrella attack on the paparazzi. Why oh why would anyone listen to this man?

Let's go over Joe's parenting resumé: ruined his daughter's marriage? Check. Mismanaged her career? Check. Lecherous, inappropriate comments about her physical attributes? Check.

So please, Brit, take fashion advice from Bai Ling, acting lessons from Mariah Carey, and singing lessons from William Hung. But please, oh please, do not listen to Joe Simpson. Thank you.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=572065355
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 1:12 pm

Jessica Simpson's dad loves her new boyfriend- 'He's got great music,' says Joe

Jessica Simpson's dad "loves" her new boyfriend John Mayer.

The singer-and-actress, who has been dating the musician since last August, has won her father Joe's approval with her latest relationship.

Joe told People magazine: "If Jessica is in love, I love the things she is in love with.

"I want her to be happy. I'm always a fan of John. I love him - he's got great music."

Jessica's father hasn't always approved of her previous lovers. He warned his daughter marrying Nick Lachey could ruin her career.

Jessica, whose divorce from former 98 Degrees singer Nick was finalised last June, said: "Everybody thought, including my father, that my marriage to
Nick would kill my career."

Joe is convinced Jessica will be happier with John because they have a different fan base and are equally famous.

He explained: "I think the beautiful thing is that he and Jessica don't do the same thing. He's a legend already. There is no competition. He's a guitarist - that's his thing. Jessica is a singer. She doesn't play guitar, so there's no competition."

Jessica joined John on tour in Australia last month, and is currently in France attending the Cannes Film Festival.

http://www.londonnet.co.uk/entertainment/2007/May/5839_20070518.php
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 6:51 pm

Jessica Simpson & Ashlee: Sibling Catfight?

Are Jessica Simpson and her younger sister at odds? A new report claims that the 'Employee of the Month' actress is said to be unhappy her sibling's fame is beginning to eclipse her own. Is Ashlee now bigger than Jessica? A source reportedly told Closer magazine: "Jessica finds it tough being compared with Ashlee, who's becoming a big star and is threatening to overtake Jessica as the more successful sister.

"Jessica was always seen as the bigger star, but now Ashlee is taking over. There's certainly a sibling rivalry between them." Since Ash started dating Pete Wentz, Ashlee, 22, has become a regular on the Los Angeles party scene and can rarely step out without being followed by a throng of paparazzi.

Jessica, 26, stardom has somewhat waned since her divorce from ex-husband Nick Lachey - who she appeared with in hit MTV reality show 'Newlyweds' - while her last film 'Employee of the Month' received a lukewarm response from fans and critics. This report follows an earlier item that claimed that Jessica's on and off boyfriend John Mayer mistook a photo of Jessica for Ashlee.

"There’s certainly a sibling rivalry between them," a source close to the two told Star Magazine. The trouble began, says another insider when Jess's boyfriend, John Mayer, pointed to a glamorous magazine photo and asked Jess, “How old is this picture of you?”

That photo was of Ashlee, and the buzz then was that Jessica hit the roof. "Jessica read John the riot act,” the source claimed. “He definitely touched a nerve.” Her sensitivity on the subject seems to be the direct result of Ashlee’s emergence as a sex kitten, a role once owned by Jessica.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272613665.shtml

Family Sq_simps_040813
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:35 am

Jessica and Ashlee Simpson’s Brunch Outing

Looking in top form, the Simpson sisters enjoyed some quality family time over the weekend.

Ashlee and big sister Jessica were spotted on Sunday afternoon grabbing brunch at the popular Robertson Blvd eatery, The Ivy.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/jessica-and-ashlee-simpsons-brunch-outing-202016/#blog

Family Ashlee-jessica-simpson-ivy-lunch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family   Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family
Page 1 of 1