Jessica Simpson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jessica Simpson Forum

Jessica-Simpson-Fan.net Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ashlee Simpson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kleinheike
Jessica's biggest fan ever!!!
kleinheike

Female Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:50 pm

Ashlee "Thankful" to be Ignored

Ashlee Simpson's secret to being ignored by the paparazzi: using sister Jessica as a diversion. One Simpson sister caused quite a commotion at Mr. Chow Friday night, with the older, blonder Simpson getting most of the attention from photogs and autograph hounds. Ashlee left moments later, stopping to pose for only one photo with a fan as Jessica signed photo after photo in the car. When asked why they "ignore her all the time," Ashlee responded "I'm thankful for that!" She might have to get used to it.

http://www.ashleesimpson.net/

Video : http://www.tmz.com/search/?q=ashlee+simpson
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 10:35 am

Ashlee Simpson is in Honolulu Hawaii January 2007

Ashlee Simpson Ashlee-simpson-exposed-01
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 3:25 pm

Ashlee Simpson dating Pete Wentz?

Pop star Ashlee Simpson and Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz spent Saturday night kissing and cuddling at the new L.A. hot spot Parc reports PEOPLE
At the club for a pal's birthday, Simpson, 22, and Wentz, 27, got cozy in a semi-hidden booth, holding hands, gazing into each other's eyes and smooching in between Simpson's dance sessions with a group of girlfriends.

"They definitely weren't hiding the fact that they were together," said one onlooker. "They were making out a lot and they were pretty intense."

http://thebosh.com/archives/2007/04/ashlee_simpson_dating_pete_wentz.php
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 3:20 pm

Ashlee Simpson's plastic surgery a 'personal choice'

Singer/songwriter Ashlee Simpson doesn't care a fig what people think about her new look after the plastic surgery.

According to sources, the American singer had a nose job done in April 2006, which she never accepted nor denied.

The 'Autobiography' singer revealed that she is not bothered about what people say, for what matters is that she is happy about it.

"I don't get bothered by people saying what they say. I'm a happy person, and I'm happy with my looks," People quoted Simpson, as telling Harper's Bazaar magazine in its May issue.

The 22-year old insisted that she has never been insecure about her appearance still she went under the knife because of 'personal choice'.

"I believe if somebody chooses to do plastic surgery, it [should be] for yourself, not for anyone else," she said.

"Everybody always has an opinion. One minute they'll love you; one minute they'll hate you. When you go home to sleep at night, [the important thing] is to feel good about yourself. And I do," she added.

The singer also slammed critics who claim that she wants to look like her elder sister Jessica Simpson.

"Of course I look like her. She's my sister," she says with a laugh. "It's like, God, please! We think it's quite funny," she added.

There have also been claims that Simpson had chosen to surgically enhance her lips and to reduce her chin.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2007-04/26/content_860665.htm
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 7:22 pm

Ashlee Simpson was almost four hours late for a launch party, because she was getting 'dolled' up by sister Jessica.

The 22-year-old singer asked her elder sibling to work her magic on her before the Armani Exchange Sunglasses bash last week.
However, Ashlee's make-over took longer than anticipated and she arrived three-and-a-half hours late for the party, which was hosted by pal Nicole Richie.
When asked why she was so delayed, Ashlee's boyfriend, Fall Out Boy rocker Pete Wentz, joked to the New York Daily News newspaper: 'She spent over an hour getting dolled up for the night by her big sis'.' Despite her lengthy beauty regime, Ashlee insists she is happy with her looks.
The young star - who refuses to deny or confirm reports she had a nose job in April 2006 - recently stated she believes plastic surgery should be a 'personal choice'.
She said: 'I don't get bothered by people saying what they say. I'm a happy person and I'm happy with my looks. I'm not an insecure person. 'I believe if somebody chooses plastic surgery it should be for themselves, not for anyone else.' It was claimed last year that Ashlee turned to surgery because she felt like an 'ugly ducking' next to singer-and-actress Jessica, 26.

http://www.pr-inside.com/ashlee-simpson-was-almost-four-hours-r108722.htm
Back to top Go down
sjankis630
JES

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Ashlee Simpson @ Grand Opening of Angel's and Kings   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:53 am

Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoui5.th Ashlee Simpson 18649grandopeningofangexb1.th Ashlee Simpson 18651grandopeningofangeqy5.th Ashlee Simpson 18653grandopeningofangexg8.th Ashlee Simpson 18665grandopeningofangeph5.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoym0.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsool2.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsogc4.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsocj4.th
Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsotz3.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsonu7.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsors6.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsolr1.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsokf9.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoud6.th
Back to top Go down
sjankis630
JES

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Ashlee Simpson @ The Grand Opening Of Runway HQx26   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:57 am

courtesy of FreshPrince

Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsosa3.th Ashlee Simpson Ashleesimpsonbikiniuhq0kj9.th Ashlee Simpson Ashleesimpsonbikiniuhq0mi7.th Ashlee Simpson Ashleesimpsonbikiniuhq0bw2.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsohf5.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsozl5.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsojo9.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsofq7.th
Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoyd3.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoqn5.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoxm5.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoeu8.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsowx1.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsojn8.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsopp8.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoch5.th
Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoco1.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsouf4.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoep4.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsozr6.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsonm7.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsobe5.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsolu4.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoss5.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsoeu6.th Ashlee Simpson Celebcityeuashleesimpsogy0.th
Back to top Go down
sjankis630
JES

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Ashlee Simpson blue coat - legs HQx8   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:59 am

just showing off those legs of hers.

Ashlee Simpson 17134ashleesimpson09122gt4.th Ashlee Simpson 16860ashleesimpson01122fm1.th Ashlee Simpson 16917ashleesimpson02122px4.th Ashlee Simpson 16951ashleesimpson03122li4.th Ashlee Simpson 17000ashleesimpson04122np8.th Ashlee Simpson 17062ashleesimpson06122ur3.th Ashlee Simpson 17089ashleesimpson07122iu8.th Ashlee Simpson 17113ashleesimpson08122iu6.th
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 2:17 pm

Ashlee Simpson hates 'Hollywood-type' guys

London, May 4 : Its time for American pop rock singer-songwriter and actress Ashlee Simpson's music lover boyfriend to try his hand at a new hobby, or he just might find himself on the singles' list once again.

Simpson, who is currently dating 'Fall Out Boy' band's bassist, frontman, back-up vocalist, and primary lyricist Pete Wentz, insisted that she her favourite type of man would be a surfer.

"I like guys who are into surfing. They're cute and seem more laid-back, and I'm a pretty laid-back person," Sun quoted Simpsons, as telling Cosmopolitan magazine.

It looks the 22-year-old completely forgot that her boyfriend falls into the category of a 'Hollywood-type guy'.

"It's really hard for me to like Hollywood-type guys. I like guys who are relaxed and chill and who think I'm sexy no matter what I do," she added.

http://story.malaysiasun.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/f825b92e19df636a/id/246386/cs/1/
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 2:21 pm

Ashlee Simpson Ashlee-simpson-harpers-01
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:37 pm

Ashlee Simpson Misshapes_peteashRE
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:47 pm

Ashlee Simpson
Us Weekly Presents Us' Hot Hollywood 2007 - Arrivals
26 Apr 2007

Ashlee Simpson 433-People_Ashlee_Simpson.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.58
Back to top Go down
sjankis630
JES

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Asian American Gala   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:16 pm

Ashlee Simpson Th_55819_celeb-city.eu_Ashlee_Simpson_Asian_Siciety_Southern_California_Gala_Dinner_02_122_568loAshlee Simpson Th_55822_celeb-city.eu_Ashlee_Simpson_Asian_Siciety_Southern_California_Gala_Dinner_03_122_511loAshlee Simpson Th_55824_celeb-city.eu_Ashlee_Simpson_Asian_Siciety_Southern_California_Gala_Dinner_05_122_908loAshlee Simpson Th_55829_celeb-city.eu_Ashlee_Simpson_Asian_Siciety_Southern_California_Gala_Dinner_06_122_886loAshlee Simpson Th_55835_celeb-city.eu_Ashlee_Simpson_Asian_Siciety_Southern_California_Gala_Dinner_08_122_850loAshlee Simpson Th_55841_celeb-city.eu_Ashlee_Simpson_Asian_Siciety_Southern_California_Gala_Dinner_09_122_906loAshlee Simpson Th_55847_celeb-city.eu_Ashlee_Simpson_Asian_Siciety_Southern_California_Gala_Dinner_10_122_892lo Ashlee Simpson Th_55853_celeb-city.eu_Ashlee_Simpson_Asian_Siciety_Southern_California_Gala_Dinner_11_122_441lo
Back to top Go down
honey
Admin
honey

Female Number of posts : 264
Emploi : student
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 11:09 pm

Amazing images! Huge thanx!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessica-simpson-fan.net
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:40 pm

Ashlee Simpson: Love in the Studio

When it comes to mixing recording and romance, things can get tricky. Ashlee Simpson is hoping that her romance won’t go the way of Jessica and Nick when she records with boyfriend Pete Wentz. We’ll see.

It has been reported that for her new album, Ashlee will be bringing some romance into the recording booth. Simpson, 22, has been working hard on the follow up to 2005’s “I am me”.

To bring a little extra star power to the new record, she has invited Fall Out Boy’s bassist/exhibitionist Pete Wentz to join her on tape. She has secretly recorded a song with Pete, 27, that she’s hoping to include on her CD, which comes out later this year.

“She wasn’t planning on doing a song with Pete, but asked him at the last minute and he said yes,” according to a source close to Ashlee.

Enjoy the pictures of Ashlee out and about in LA on Wednesday (May 30)!

Ashlee Simpson Aaschleeses8.th Ashlee Simpson Ashleeqa2.th
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: SIMPSON PRAISES PARTYING BRITS   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 2:58 pm

SIMPSON PRAISES PARTYING BRITS

ASHLEE SIMPSON has praised Londoners for their ability to party harder than their Los Angeles counterparts. Simpson is a regular on the L.A. social scene, but found herself staying up much later during her one month stint in the West End production of Chicago last year (06). She says, "You (Brits) can definitely throw a party. "I was like, 'Oh my God. L.A. clubs close at 2am - and you guys stay up 'til 4am.'"

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/simpson%20praises%20partying%20brits_1033438
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: It Takes Ashlee 8 Hours to Look This Good?!   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 4:02 pm

It Takes Ashlee 8 Hours to Look This Good?!

Lip-synching sensation Ashlee Simpson spent the day -- literally -- getting her hair did at Ken Paves Salon in West Hollywood on Tuesday.

As a swarm of paparazzi grew in number throughout the day, the 22-year-old celeb sister spent eight hours in the Robertson Blvd. beauty shop having her weave busted out and dyed. Lather.Rinse.Repeat. Lather.Rinse.Repeat. Lather.Rinse.Repeat.

Ashlee wound up exiting through the back door of the shop, leaving photogs bereft of a glimpse of the fruits of Paves' staff's labor! With her music career in dire straits, Ash may want to spend more time working on tracks in the studio and less on the ones in her hair!

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/20/it-takes-ashlee-8-hours-to-look-this-good/

Ashlee Simpson Ash.c3b.th
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 2:10 pm

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) at club Cameo

Ashlee Simpson and Fall Out Boy boyfriend Pete Wentz were at club Cameo (the Miami hot spot) and showed everyone how they are still together and going real strong.

While they were at club Cameo Pete Wentz was performing with his band Fall Out Boy.

This club has become the playground for many of Hollywood’s hottest celebrities; these include the likes of Haylie Duff, Kim Kardashian, P.Diddy, Jay Z and Christina Aguilera.

Any night is sure to see a popular celebrity at club Cameo and that is made even easier because the large dance floor is visible from anywhere in the club.
Via hollyscoop

http://www.product-reviews.net/2007/06/19/ashlee-simpson-and-pete-wentz-fall-out-boy-at-club-cameo/

Ashlee Simpson Ashpp1.th
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:55 pm

New Picures of Ashlee June 30th

Ashlee Simpson Ashlee-simpson-snood-01
Ashlee Simpson Ashlee-simpson-snood-02
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:32 pm

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Candids July 12

Ashlee Simpson Ashlee-simpson-pete-04
Ashlee Simpson Ashlee-simpson-pete-08
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:22 pm

Jessica Simpson to be an Aunt? Ashlee Pregnancy Rumors Surface

Aunt Jessica? Speculation has hit that Jessica Simpson's little sister Ashlee is with child and the father is Pete Wentz. The Hollyscoop girls cite a source that says, “Ashlee wasn’t expecting it at all, it was a total surprise,” a blab said. “Pete whipped out a big engagement ring, dropped down on one knee, and asked Ashlee to be his bride. Ashlee says it was romantic, sexy - and that she said yes right away.”

The rumors really began when Ash kept rubbing her belly. The report also notes that at a family wedding on 7-7-07 (they skipped the Paris wedding of Eva and Tony to stick at home with the family) sparked rumors that she might in fact be pregnant. "Ashlee may have helped start the rumors herself…She was at a family wedding and was wandering around rubbing her belly. And she refused to drink anything."

In Touch notes that the Fall Out Boy guitarist has admitted for the first time that he is head over heels for Ashlee Simpson. “I have never met somebody who makes me feel the way she makes me feel,” he tells In Touch exclusively. The magazine also notes that the family is worried that Ash may be Mrs. Wentz soon.

A family insider says Ashlee’s parents are worried she will run away and elope with him, Pete says that isn’t going to happen anytime soon.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272614803.shtml

Ashlee Simpson Ash_pete

----------------------------------------------

Update: Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson not engaged

18 July 2007 (Sawf News) - Reports that Pete Wentz proposed to Ashlee Simpson on July 7 before the Fall Out Boy's performance at Live Earth and the two are now engaged are "absolutely not true"

Speaking with Usmagazine.com, Simpson's rep refuted rumors that the two planned to wed soon and that their engagement was prompted by Simpson's pregnancy.

Last Friday Wentz spoke with Alan Philips and Josh Shames, promoters of club Dune in Hamptons, who quizzed him on his marriage plans.

“No way,” he replied.

However, Wentz who had flown to the Hamptons to DJ at the club, gave Simpson credit for his decision to take to the air despite being terrified of flying.

“She keeps me calm so I am able to handle it. We saw a rainbow, and I photographed it on my new iPhone,” he said, according to Page Six.

Though Simpson and Wentz have been seen together in public on several occasions they have yet to confirm they are a couple.

In the June 2007 edition of Cosmopolitan Simpson mentioned that she was single.

Wentz, 28, became a gossip site regular after some photos of his privates, taken from a cell phone, were leaked onto the internet back in March, 2006.

http://news.sawf.org/Gossip/40149.aspx
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz at Lollapolooza   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:55 am

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz at Lollapolooza

Ashlee Simpson Ashlee-simpson-pete-wentz-lollapolooza-02
Ashlee Simpson Ashlee-simpson-pete-wentz-lollapolooza-01
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:35 pm

10 most embarrassing pop moments of the Noughties

4 Ashley Simpson

Jessica Simpson’s little sister lived every lip syncer’s worst nightmare during an appearance on Saturday Night Live in 2004. The pouting yoof performed her single Pieces of Me without incident, but when she returned to the stage for her second number, things went awry. As the band bashed out the opening notes of a new song, the vocals of Pieces of Me floated into the audience. Simpson had her mouth still and her microphone at her waist. The vocals were swiftly turned off and she initially attempted to dance away the moment, until the full horror of the situation dawned and she fled the stage.

Perhaps the only thing more embarrassing was the explanation dreamt up by her manager father. She was only lip syncing because she had a nasty case of acid reflux which made her voice hoarse, he bumbled.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article2189373.ece
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:47 pm

Ashlee Simpson won't let boyfriend pose with female fans

Ashlee Simpson kicks up a stink when female fans want to have their photo taken with her rocker boyfriend Pete Wentz.

The 22-year-old singer reportedly dragged the Fall Out Boy frontman away from attractive groupies who approached him for a pic outside Chicago's Hard Rock Hotel last weekend.

'When female fans tried to take their pictures with Pete, Ashlee got whiny and dragged him away,' one onlooker told the NY Post.

Time to put the green-eyed monster back in its cage, Ash.

Nowmagazin
Back to top Go down
kleinheike
kleinheike

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:39 pm

Pete Wentz Talks Kissing Ashlee Simpson

Ashlee Simpson Ashlee-simpson-club-jet-kiss

Though it can be thoroughly annoying at times, you gotta admit, Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson really are a cute couple. The really fit well together, and they’re one of the few celeb pairs that have a chance at some longevity. And recently Pete spoke up about his “Pieces of Me” flame.

The Fall Out Boy bassist says that his connection with Ashlee goes way beyond mere lust. He tole press, “We’re past the honeymoon period. The truth is, it’s crazy to be able to kiss your best friend. It’s just a really awesome thing.”

And the “This Ain’t a Scene” rocker blasts critics that claim his hyper PDA tendencies are just an act. “People like to make our relationship seem different than to what it is. People will say, ‘No one holds hands that much.’ But I’m like, ‘Why would you not want to touch the person that you’re in love with?’”

Of his recent trip to Sin City, Pete said, “When I’m here for more than eight hours I feel like my soul is dwindling.” He claims that he and Ashlee hang out at home “90 percent of the time because nobody bugs you over there”.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/pete-wentz-talks-kissing-ashlee-simpson-201911/#blog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashlee Simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlee Simpson   Ashlee Simpson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashlee Simpson
Page 1 of 1